Master of Entertainment Technology, Class of ’21
Entertainment Technology Center,
Carnegie Mellon University
Teaching Assistant (Building Virtual Worlds),
Entertainment Technology Center
With 7+ years of experience as a Game Engineer, Pavan frequently spent time with designers to improve the mechanics of games targeted mostly towards mobile platforms like iOS, Android and Amazon using C# with Unity3D. Having designed, co-designed and programmed games as part of his job and coursework, he is proficient in game programming and also acclimated to game design.
Extensive exposure to the mobile game industry’s development processes have let him thrive as a Producer. He is currently pursuing a Masters degree in Entertainment Technology to specialize in Game Design and Production.
- Plants vs. Zombies Free (live services) : iOS, Android [Native engine, Cocos2Dx]
- Barbie Life : iOS, Android [Unity3D]
- Monster High : iOS, Android [Unity3D]
- Penguins of Madagascar – Dibble Dash : iOS, Android [Unity3D]
- Sholay – Bullets of Justice : iOS, Android [Unity3D]
- Race 2 – Teenpatti : iOS, Android, Facebook Web [Unity3D]